- Allocation rules – Automatically adjust splits for buy to cover trades when closing out (Configurable).
- Allocation rules – Quick change settings to allow rapid enable/disable settings, when working different orders with different allocations.
- Trade reconciliation – New columns added for enriched reconciliation.
- Holiday calendar – New features added to the open source feed, keeping the calendar up to date on holidays across all the exchanges and regions.
- Scheduled Fees – Stepped fees allow multiple fee values depending on the NAV ranges.
- Portfolio Summary – Sorting issue by only PnL has been fixed, it can be sorted by any column now.
- Fees – Rounding up of SEC fees to two decimal places, no longer configurable.
See our Release Notes section for the latest feature list.