- Three way reconciliation including historical position reconciliation and case management with comments.
- Availability to pull historic prices for equities using the existing internet price feeds.
- Consistency across board for the FX rates that are used for cross currency EQ positions.
- Quantity in Order Entry tickets is now split into Current Quantity and Working Quantity, to distinguish between open orders and completed trades.
- Issue within OMS where orders based on quantity or % Exp of NAV would use the current quantity of CFD and EQ positions combined has now been fixed, so they are treated as separate quantities.
Check out our Order Management System (OMS) page for more information on this key product.