- Stop Loss/target price properties for Trades/ Orders and relative reporting on positions .
- Users can adjust prices for depreciation/appreciation using different methods.
- CSA commission’s elements are available with automatic calculation using defined schedules.
- Loading user defined Bloomberg values (eg Beta) in position reporting page.
- Yahoo internet price feed will automatically refresh and load with extended columns such as Shares outstanding or Daily Trading Volume.
- Additional levels of grouping available in position reporting.
- Custom sorting of classifications in position reporting.
- Trade Query page to include Order ID option in ‘Group By’ and Product Description to be searchable.
- Additional columns added to realised positions.
- Holidays for the next 12 months will be loaded from the Date selected from the drop down instead of fund year start date.
- Trade entry page distortion being sorted.
Check out our Portfolio Management System page for more information about our latest updates and new capabilities.