- Portfolio rebalancing page can now be done using benchmark values. Allowing the user to decide on warning and/or action tolerance levels, and monitor exposure real time against benchmarks.
- OMS API running as a web service.
- Position count shown in position reporting. Split by long/short.
- Corporate actions page revamp – new design and corporate action types.
- UI enhancements on many of our pages.
- Issue with amending orders within blocks is now fixed.
For more detailed information on our latest updates, features and innovations, explore our newly-updated online documentation.