Arbor Portfolio Management Software is constantly evolving in accordance with clients and industry needs. Have a look at the newest features of the 2017.4 version.
- Risk and return – Back testing in VaR is added to validate VaR numbers by comparing VaR values with daily P&L numbers.
- Fees – Rounding and decimal features added to Extended Fees, the amount will automatically rounded to two decimal places or as configured.
- Performance – Yearly turnover ratio is now available in Portfolio Summary page.
- Corporate Actions – Our automatic dividend loading process has been enhanced to allow dividends to be loaded prior to ex-date, giving users a view of upcoming dividends and other corporate actions.
- Position Reporting – New feature has been added to show aggregate positions when fund group is selected (User Configurable).
See Arbor Risk Management System for more information on Risk Management.