At Arbor we adopt the agile development principles outlined in Scrum. As a result of this we perform monthly releases. Aiming for little and often, allowing clients to get access to new features as soon as possible.
Here we outline the features, refinement and fixes delivered in recent release cycles.
2022.12 (December 2022)
- Recon: When there are amendments in historical positions – values in ‘Local Qty’ column will be refreshed/amended even if user runs recon for a historical date.
- Position Reporting (PR): New column added ‘Exposed Size’ which will show the nominal value. So, e.g., when a portfolio has Bitcoin exposure via Swaps or Futures or Cash – user can group and see the entire exposure in Bitcoin nominal.
- Reports: Daily Accrual Report – New report is added to show the daily accruals from the scheduled fees.
- CryptoCurrencies: Refinements on the error messages when the API trade import is not successful.
- Batch jobs: Refinements on the alerts when the futures reset batch job is run. Email alert will include the Product ID information.
- CryptoCurrencies: Recon – Old data will be overwritten on each successful batch job.
- Position Reporting (PR): In a multiple fund environment – system is now able to open PR when the prices for other funds remain missing. (Given, we have all prices available for the selected fund.)
- Recon: Bug fixes on the criterion to match/compare based on Market Values.
2022.11 (November 2022)
- YTD P&L will be available for individual positions.
- Weighted Average Cost Price can be viewed for the aggregated position on the webapp.
- Crypto: Execution Reporting Page – For aggregated crypto trades – users can see the individual fills information on the ‘Execution Reporting’ page.
- Crypto: FX rates will be fetched parallelly for each exchange. Therefore, the FX rates will be concurrent for every exchange.
- Specific reports will now the values in configurable decimal places. The reports are – ‘Tax Lots Open’, ‘MTD Performance Attribution’ and ‘Daily Performance Attribution’.
Crypto: New report – ‘Trade Report with OrderID’. This is a transaction report which show the Order IDs (fetched directly from the crypto exchange)., along with other transaction data.
2022.9 (September 2022)
- Position Reporting: Crypto – Crypto coins will be considered as positions (not cash), therefore they can now be grouped under the position class (Long or Short) category.
- Webapp: Books, Strategies and Sub-Strategies will be auto updated for the newly added positions.
- Accrued Interest (Fixed Income): Bug fixes on the day count for A/360 convention.
2022.8 (August 2022)
- Crypto: Product Pricing – Exchange name will also be shown (as a separate column) in the Pricing Page for product prices and FX rates.
- Webapp: Books, Strategies and Sub-Strategies will be auto updated for the newly added positions.
- Crypto: Product Master – Bulk upload of the new coins (in product master) is working fine independent of the character length of the symbol.
2022.7 (July 2022)
- Crypto: Precision has been increased to 15 decimal points. This will apply to the functions (but not limited to) viz. position processing, cash processing and position reporting.
- Webapp: New column added – Pricing factor (multiplier/ contract Size).
- Pricing Page: FX – Addition of fixed rate feed – for fixing the FX rates for the dates going forward.
- Trade Query (TQ): Bug fixes on the cloning the cash transactions from TQ.
2022.6 (June 2022)
- Crypto: Delta values, underlier’s price can be fetched directly for the options at Deribit – for ‘Delta Adjusted Exposure’ reporting.
- Reconciliation Page: Tolerance levels – Precision can be configured up to eight decimal points.
- Order Entry Page (OE): Bug fixes on the OE getting frozen when default fund hasn’t been set.
- UI: Bug Fixes on the vertical scroll bar under ‘configuration gear’ across various pages.
2022.5 (May 2022)
- Crypto Currencies:
- Options’ Delta: ‘Delta’ values can be fetched and stored directly from the exchange API connection.
- Future Marking-To-Market (Reset): Daily settlement prices can now be fetched from specific exchange’s API and reset will be performed automatically.
- Reporting: Position Reporting – Options – Users can see the ‘Delta’ weighted market exposure, given the source for delta values has been established.
- Reporting: Position Reporting – Futures – Users can now see the ‘Original Acquisition Cost’ for open positions undergoing automated resets (MTM).
- Reports: A new report has been created for viewing current ‘Boxed’ positions.
- Reporting: FX History – New column ‘Settlement Date’ has been added to FX History page.
- Product Master: ISO values ‘NA’ and ‘NL’ have been set to be linked to EUR currency by default.
- OMS: Parent Child Order – When the pre-trade compliance rule is breached, user will see a pop-up/message about the rule(s) broken, further, user can still override the message and submit the order by clicking ‘Submit Anyway’ button.
- Reports: UI –
- Vertical space between the lines of the list of reports has been fixed.
- Recurring data in some specific reports has been fixed.
2022.3 (March 2022)
- Crypto Currencies: Automated trade import – Trade date for a particular trade will be rolled over to next business day when the execution time crosses a particular timestamp. That timestamp can be configured now.
- Users can view data in customizable decimal points
- ‘Greater than’ & ‘Less than’ filters have been applied on ‘Market Value (Base)’ and ‘Market Exposure’ columns.
- Reconciliation page:
- Data can be viewed in customizable decimal points.
- Scale of the ‘Tolerance level’ can now be increased.
2022.2 (February 2022)
- Crypto Currencies: Automated trade import – Supplied new field in crypto calls viz. ‘Trader Name’, which can further be used for assigning trader name, strategies or sub-strategies.
- Reports: Short Selling Report., this report will show all the short positions in the given fund based on the exposure and the supplied threshold value. The threshold limits can be configured.
- Pricing Page: There are two search boxes now each for product pricing and FX rates.
- Reporting: Tax Lots – Bug fixes on the ‘Drag and drop column header at top’ and ‘Group by’ function.
2022.1 (January 2022)
- Pricing Page: Fixed Price feed – Users can now over-ride the values/prices which have been pushed through by fixed price feed.
- Reporting: Position Reporting Page – User can select a given fund to load rather pre-loading/auto-loading a default fund.
- Product Master – Meta data – automated creation of products via Bloomberg – new field added viz. Region.
2021.11 (November 2021)
- Crypto Currencies: Users can now choose to record – either or both – the Fiat cash and Crypto cash – at strategy, sub-strategy and book level.
UI: Refinements in pop-up windows, appearing text, text sizing and spacing, buttons at various pages viz. Order Entry, Fund Admin, Position Reporting, Trade entry and Trade Query.
- Position Processing: Forwards – Bug fixes for the forward trades involving the currency which is not the given fund’s base currency.
- Reconciliation page – Bug fixes for performance improvement.
2021.10 (October 2021)
- UI: Under ‘Help’ menu – links have been provided for Arbor Remote Access and FAQ’s.
- Refinements in the text of pop-up windows in the Task Monitor page.
- Order Reporting – Pop-up menu and link has been provided at Order Reporting to view the ‘Partially-Filled’ orders at the Trade Query
- Cryptocurrencies: Bug fixes for funding payments for specific exchanges.
- Product Master: Bug fixes in Automated Product Setup – Futures – Interactive Brokers.
2021.9 (September 2021)
- Product Master:
- For Product Type – FI – Tag has been introduced for T-Bills. This will aide Trade Entry and Valuations to be pick levels at conventional T-Bill Rates.
- EQ – Product Master will be updated automatically from Bloomberg when the even is ‘CHG_NAME’ at Bloomberg.
- Broker Setup/Commissions: UI provided to load Brokers and commission rates in bulk via csv import.
- Portfolio Summary page: Users can view Percentage Long Exposure and Percentage Short Exposure with respect to Total Gross Exposure.
- FX History: Bug fixes to record FX rates for the currencies having symbols’ length greater than three characters.
2021.8 (August 2021)
- Deferred Position Processing: Users can load a bulk of trades in one go and then let the system convert the trades into positions later. This will save a lot of human time. UI provided to configure the same.
- UI: UI changes to toggle back and forth between Fund Administration and Entitlements Setup
- Crypto Currencies:
- Product Master, two-character limit has been removed for the cryptocurrencies.
- UI provided to tag a new currency as a Cryptocurrency.
- All the crypto coins will have the same ISO code as their market symbol.
2021.7 (July 2021)
- Web API: Users can fetch the reporting details for historic periods along with timestamp of the latest price update for a given position.
- Internet Price Loader: Alpha vantage – System can be configured to receive the crypto FX rates along with the non-crypto FX rates from Alpha vantage.
- Position Processing: Historical bulk trade import – System can be configured to defer the recalculation until all the trades have been loaded and processed.
- Performance: Improvements in system performance.
- Reports: New Report – Weekly Performance Attribution Report – to observe the performance attribution for the last five business days from a specified date.
- UI: Commissions setup – Bug fixes for setting commission rates for stepped/layered commissions.
- Bug fixes for ‘Recommended Date’ for the ‘Revaluate’ button
- Bug fixed on ‘Start-of-the-day’ and ‘End-of-the-day’ batches – rolling over of the system batch and business dates.
2021.4 (April 2021)
- Position Reporting: Pop-up menu enhanced for each line item in the PR page to view the historical pricing and historical FX rate of the selected position/line.
- Product Pricing page UI: Provided the configuration gear to select/deselect the columns to view.
- Cash Balances page: Bug fixes to view the summed-up Cash Balance in the base currency of the fund.
2021.2 (February 2021)
- Product Pricing page UI: Search field will not reset itself when we change dates. The existing search will remain incumbent.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bug fixes in the reported P&L calculations of the Inverse Futures/Swaps.
- Product Master: Bug fixes on amendments of ‘custom classification’ from UI.
2021.1 (January 2021)
- Product Pricing: System can pull real-time Bloomberg prices for the underliers of the contracts viz. futures and options.
- Equalization: Fund’s GAV price and HWM per share are now auto calculated to support equalization.
- Product Type – CDS: Bug fixes on the functionality of the given product, especially on the calculation of accrued interest, coupon processing and valuations.
2020.12 (December 2020)
- Cash Balances Page: New column ‘Custodian’ has been added to this page.
- Performance Fee, Hurdle rates: System can now be configured to use Hurdle rates (fixed or variable), (with or without HWM values) to calculate the performance fee.
- Alerts, FIX messages: For failing FIX messages, alerts/notifications have been enriched to contain the necessary information regarding missing broker names, product setups and account set ups.
- Traded Sends: Issue that affected some party types whereby certain types of confirmed trades weren’t sent has been resolved.
2020.11 (November 2020)
- New Product Type:
- Introduction of new product type – EQSWAP (Equity Swap). The products setup as EQ in Product Master can be traded/input as EQSWAP in Trade Entry with the other information like termination date of the Swap.
- Automated Entries, Corporate Actions:
a) Users can now amend the details of corporate action event directly (in ‘Pending’ status) instead of cancelling the original one and re-booking it.
b) While filling-in form of events (like Equity Dividend, Spin-Off, Spits) users will receive a pop-up message telling them that the relevant rate should be input as a ‘decimal’ rather than a ‘percentage’.
- API: A Sedol column has been added to the output response.
- Automated Entries, Corporate Actions:
- Broker Setup: Amendments in the Extended Identifier in the broker setup are working fine.
- Automated Entries, Corporate Actions: Cancellation and then re-application of the dividend (for the same ticker and same ex-date) is working fine.
2020.10 (October 2020)
- Crypto Currencies:
a) Recon System can be configured to download the daily position and transactions data directly from exchanges using the respective API(s).
b) Interface has been provided to map the Algo IDs with Strategies; the funding intervals with the respective accounts/exchanges.
- Pricing:System can now be configured to identify the missing prices and FX rates historically and fill them subsequently.
- Alerts:User-Interface has been provided to add the recipient(s) email addresses for FIX failed trades.
- Administration: Fund name as well as account name can now be renamed from the APM interface.
- User-Interface: APM windows will not auto-minimize (after performing certain operations) unless minimized by the user.
- Display: The scaling and resolution is working fine for the high resolution (4K) screens.
- Trade Query:
a) Users can select multiple transactions in Trade Query and can cancel them in one go.
b) Under filter ‘Activity Type’, a new value has been added to the list to filter out the failed (red) trades.
- Batch-Jobs: Information regarding automated-closeout trades, for product-type FI, will not be sent to third parties by default.
a) For trade-at-settlement orders (TAS, Product Type – FU, CQG symbology), system can now identify TAS orders and create valid identifiers and post the trades correctly.
b) System has been refined to process the cross-currency CFD trades efficiently.
- User-Interface: APM windows will not auto-minimize (after performing certain operations) unless minimized by the user.
- Display: The scaling and resolution is working fine for the high res (4K) screens.
- Trade Query:
- Batch-Jobs: The High-Water Mark (HWM) values are now recorded correctly after processing the performance fee.
- FIX: To mitigate the duplicity of trades, the DFD orders (Done-for-day) will now be ignored.
- Order Entry:
a) For product type Convertible Bond, Order Entry page is reflecting correct market values, exposures along with correct NAV.
b) The ‘product type’ column in Order Entry will now be in sync with the ‘product type’ column of the Trade Entry with the given fund name and account name.
2020.06 (June 2020)
- Crypto Currencies:
- For pricing (real time), FX rates and funding rates, system can successfully integrate with API(s) of exchanges named Coinbase, Bitmex, Bitfinex and Deribit.
- System can aggregate and then process tens of thousands of crypto transactions in one go while keeping the necessary information intact like execution time, direction or book/strategy underlying the trade.
- Product Master: Derivative products can be rolled over and setup automatically once the rolling (new) futures/options show-up in trade import. This has been completed for exchanges named Deribit, Bitmex & Okex.
- Trade Import:
Users can now import the trade-import file directly from the Trade Query tab.
- New rule has been added wherein users will receive notifications when negative cash (sum of all negative cash balances in a fund, expressed in base currency) breaches the warning value or the threshold value. (Warning and threshold values will be expressed as a percentage of NAV).
- Users can now filter the rules based on Fund, Rule Level, Property Value or Comparison Level etc.
- System can be configured to allow users to override current day’s real-time internet prices with a static manually entered price.
- For product type options (OP), system can be configured to choose – i) BID, ASK or MID for intra-day marks and/or ii) Last Traded Price or Close Price for the closing marks from Bloomberg.
- FX rates (Pricing Page) will be populated from the trade entry automatically when a Spot trade is entered.,given that trade date and current business date are same.
- Trade Entry:
User-comments/remarks posted in Order Entry will be visible in Trade Entry subsequently.
Search functions based on Product ID or Product Description are now available on various pages under Reporting tab.
- Crypto Currencies:
- Position Reporting: For product type CDS, the values in Market Exposure columns can be flipped to opposite direction on users’ request.
- Maintenance, User Defined Functions (UDF): Users can now configure the decimal places for the user defined columns in Position Reporting and Portfolio Summary.
- Administration: ‘Select All’ checkbox has been added under ‘Strategies’ page to allocate all the existing sub-strategies (if required) under a given strategy name.
- Compliance: Order Entry – Users can submit the orders which breach the pre-existing compliance rule(s). Those orders should be approved by authorized users before they go to market.
- Order Import: System can now look up Product IDs from Product Master and import the orders from the order import file using at least one parameter like Symbol, ISIN, Cusip, RIC, Sedol or Product ID given in the file.
- Product Master: For product type Warrants, with underlier as a bond, an option of price type as a percentage has been introduced. The strike price as well as spot prices can be expressed as percentage of the notional amount.
- Batch-jobs: Closeouts for product type Convertible Bond (CB) are functioning properly.
- Trade Entry and Position Reporting: For product type CDS, Trade Entry and valuations are working properly when CDS Quoted Price is greater than 100 (or the Upfront % is negative).
- Position Reporting: For product type Feeder Forward (FFWD), the realization is handled properly, and the P&L figures are appropriate.
- Trade Entry: For product type Feeder Forward (FFWD) and Forward (FWD)
- When the base currency of a fund is a part of the trade, a warning message will pop-up when users input a trade using base currency of fund as the primary Product ID. Base currency of fund should always be used as the secondary currency (or settle currency) of the trade. The intent is to reflect correct P&L and valuations.
- It is now mandatory to add the Fixing Rate when a Fixing Date is set in the trade.
2020.01 (January 2020)
- Introduction to Crypto Futures in APM – ‘Crypto Futures’ and ‘Crypto Perpetual Futures’ can be accommodated under product type ‘Futures’. System can accommodate for the Crypto Futures which are quoted in fiat currency and settle in Cryptocurrency, or in any combination of Crypto-Crypto, Crypto-Fiat underlying exchange rates.
- Trade Entry – New Cash Type, ‘Crypto Funding’ has been introduced. System can automatically apply the continual funding trades associated with open ‘Crypto Perpetual Futures’.
- Position Reporting – For CDS product type, the direction of Market Exposure can be inverted depending on users’ requirements.
- OMS – Order Import functionality is now available for GTC orders.
- Product type – Trade Entry, Product Master and valuations for product type ‘Warrants’ are working like Options.
- Compliance – For ‘transaction level’ rules, the ‘operator’ used as ‘Equal to’ is working fine.
- Compliance – Rules setup on ‘group level’ with sub-position property are working fine.
- Trade Entry: CDS – ‘Net Amount’ calculation is working fine when the CDS price is greater than 100.
2019.12 (December 2019)
- 24*7 System – System can be configured (depending on user requirements) to run 24*7. It will allow to trade, run batches, supply prices, find missing prices and evaluate portfolio on a 24*7 basis.
- New Product Type – ‘Crypto’, a new product type is introduced in APM for Cryptocurrencies. It will allow trading and other batch activities, related to Cryptocurrencies, to run 24*7 in APM.
- Trade Query – Users can clone trades from the right click pop-out menu.
- Position Reporting – For ‘User Defined Functions’ under ‘Maintenance’ page – users can set values in decimal places for the given column in PR.
- Reconciliation – Cash created from scheduled fees can be excluded from the reconciliation, depending on the user requirements.
- Compliance – System will not allow to create duplicate rules with same parameters.
- OMS – For the list of orders in Order Reporting, the ‘Approve’ pop-out is functioning properly.
- Trade Entry: For product type Feeder Forward (FFWD) and Forward (FWD)
a.When the base currency of a fund is a part of the trade, a warning message will pop-up when users input a trade using base currency of fund as the primary Product ID. Base currency of fund should always be used as the secondary currency (or settle currency) of the trade. The intent is to reflect correct P&L and valuations.
b.It is now mandatory to add the Fixing Rate when a Fixing Date is set in the trade.
2019.11 (November 2019)
- FX History Page – This page has been enhanced with search functionality.
- Batch Jobs – An e-mail notification has been put in place for ‘FIX messages’ load failure.
- Order Entry – In quantity ‘text box’, quantity in whole numbers is displayed instead of a decimal.
- Batch Jobs – ‘Start of the Day’ reports have been automated for all the clients. It is now effortless to identify the errors in the ‘Start of the Day’ report.
- Cash Transfer Page – Inter-account transaction of cash transfer has been made seamless.
2019.10 (October 2019)
- OMS – The user now has an option to split the allocated order into multiple single orders.
- Compliance (Pre and Post) – The new field, “Fund Market Exposure”, has been added to the ‘Comparison Level’ value.
- Trade Send – We have enhanced our amendment logic for third parties who cannot accept amendments, so users no longer have to cancel and rebook the trades.
- Portfolio Rebalancing – The filters on this page have been enhanced, e.g. The broker which is not set up for a specific ‘Product Type’ on Basket Order Preparation window is not visible in the broker dropdown.
- Order Entry – The principal amount gets updated on ‘Trade Entry’ while entering ETF allocated orders.
- Trade Entry – ‘Group by’ function works properly when there are more than 1000 trades.
- Compliance – All the relevant data is displayed in the post-trade compliance email for the custodian when the compliance rule is set as ‘Group by’ – Custodian.
2019.9 (September 2019)
- Trade Query – Multiple users can now save predefined query with the same name.
- Corporate Action – Users can now clone already existing records on ‘Corporate Action’ page.
- Cash Activity – Users can now select accounts by checking drop down boxes in ‘Account’ field.
- Beta and Delta – Users can now set up the Beta values on the basis of long and short positions.
- Corporate Action – System is now applying the correct rounding-offs to quantities subsequent to any corporate action as per FIFO basis.
- Fixed Income – System is now calculating the correct P&L for partially realized positions for product type FI.
2019.8 (August 2019)
- Product Pricing – Users can now trade the ‘Inflation Linked’ bonds in the system.
- Product Pricing – Users can now see the last traded price for business date and settlement price for batch date for product type options.
- Cash Balance – Users can now exclude pending cash from the cash balances page.
- Corporate Action – Corporate actions can now be processed via an API in the system.
- Trade Query – Cross currency CFD trades are now being processed via FIX messages in the system.
- Broker Set Up – Users can now set up commission for a specific broker and for multiple funds in one go.
- Trade Entry – Users can amend a parent trade for price, commission, tax and other charges even if a dividend is associated with the trade.
- Position Reporting – System is now creating correct the MTD P&L even if business date is equal to fund group date.
2019.7 (July 2019)
- Financing Page – Users can now see the accruals based on the market value of equity products.
- Mobile Application – Users can now see the underlying product ID for futures and options products on the Mobile app.
- Product Pricing – With the IQ price feed, users can now see the last price from IQ instead of the theoretical price (Black-Sholes-Merton Option pricing model) when volatility and historical volatility numbers are not available from IQ.
- Batch Jobs – Users can now disable/enable specific jobs through task monitor.
- Portfolio Rebalancing – Orders for which approval and check is required will go to pending status and the rest will go to approved status by default.
- Order Reporting – Users can now search specific product with the help of either: CUSIP, Product Identifier, Product Description etc on ‘Proposed Position Reporting’ page under ‘Order Reporting’ tab.
- Settle Date – Users can now search using the new filter controls on ‘Accounts’, ‘Holiday Calendar’ and ‘Settle Date’ pages.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the accrued interest for fixed income products in the none mode also.
2019.6 (June 2019)
- Lot Realization – Users can now release open lots with ‘Intraday lowest cost and lowest cost first in first out’ method.
- Product Pricing – Users can now see the date and time stamp under the column name ‘Entry Time Stamp’ on the Product pricing page.
- Mobile Application – Users can now see the daily and MTD P&L on the basis of strategy on Mobile application.
- Order Management System – Users can now trade with multiple allocation rules for the same broker.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the sum for ‘Contribution Local Column’ on the basis of the selected option under ‘Group by’ field.
- Order Management System – Users can’t delete a broker if an order is in open status on ‘Order Reporting page’.
- Product Pricing – Users will now get the email notification with reason in case any price update fails on ‘Product Pricing’ page.
- Corporate Action – Rounding down of quantities is now working correctly for proposed product id which has been created from corporate action spinoff.
2019.5 (May 2019)
- Position Reporting and Product Pricing – New column ‘Price Sub Source’ has been added to ‘Position Reporting’ and ‘Product Pricing’ pages.
- Product Pricing – Prices rolled over from previous days can now be overridden by custodian price files.
- Position Reporting – Users can now exclude feeder forwards from the total P&L numbers.
- Key Performance Metrics – Users can now see the Key Performance Indicators like MAR ratio, CAGR, Sharpe’s ratio and Drawdown period and so on in the Key Metrics Report.
- Order Management System – User can now book spot trades with preferred settle date through ‘Order Management System’.
- Order Management System – OMS’s performance and efficiency has been increased on this new version.
- Accrued Interest – Reference Rate of T-2 of last coupon date will be used for accrued interest calculation for floating rate bond on ‘Trade Entry’, ‘Position Reporting’ and ‘Tax Lot’ pages.
2019.4 (April 2019)
- Broker Setup – Users can now create ‘per lot’ commission on the basis of pricing currency irrespective of ‘per lot’ currency set up on ‘Broker Set Up’ page for the same fund.
- Order Management System – Users can now enter an order with sub-strategy.
- Reconciliation page –Four new columns for loan product have been added to ‘Reconciliation’ page i.e. ‘F score’,’Spreadbps’, ‘Principal outstanding (Base)’ and ‘Principal Outstanding’.Users can now re-arrange the columns on the Reconciliation page.
- Trade Entry – Users will now see a configurable pop-up as a safety check whenever the input price is beyond a predetermined percentage tolerance compared to previous day’s price.
- Order Reporting – User can now see “Stop Price” column on the Order Reporting page.
- Position Reporting and Tax Lot – Two new columns have been added to ‘Position Reporting’ and ‘Tax Lot’ page. i.e. ‘Contribution (Local) bps’ and ‘Contribution % (local)’.
- Product Pricing – Users can now see the valuations of options on the basis of settle price fetched from IQ Market data feed.Users can now see real-time option prices based on Black-Sholes-Merton Option pricing model.
- Order Reporting – “Amend” and “Cancel” options have been disabled from the pop-up menu of any rejected orders.
- APM Performance Optimization – APM’s Performance and efficiency has been increased by 18-20 percent on this new version.
- Attribution – Attribution columns have been renamed to Contribution on ‘Position Reporting’,’Open Position Summary’,Realised Position Summary and on ‘Tax Lot’ page.
2019.3 (March 2019)
- Product Master – Users can now set up different products with the same ISIN on ‘Product Master’ page.
- Position Reporting – Three new columns have been added to the ‘Position Reporting’ page, i.e. ‘Net Daily P&L (Base)’, ‘Net Daily P&L (FOF)’ and ‘Net Daily P&L (Local)’.
- Trade Query – Users can now group the trades on the bases of sector and classification on the ‘Trade Query’ page.
- Mobile App – Users can now see the open quantity on the bases of market, long/short and product type.
- Mobile App – Users can now see the daily traded quantity on the basis of the market, under the new added column ‘DTD Trades’.
- Option P&L – Expiration logic and assignment trades logic have been changed for lean hogs option products.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the strike price for option products on ‘Position Reporting’ page.
- Cash Activity – Users can now see the selected fund on the ‘Cash Activity’ page even after switching across pages.
2019.2 (February 2019)
- Libor Rate – Users can now see the valuation of floating rate bond on the basis of libor rate fetched from Bloomberg.
- Trade Entry – Users can now set the sub-strategy while processing the trades in the system.
- Product Pricing –Users can now see the valuation for fixed income securities on the basis of discounted mid prices.
- Product Master– Users can now see the last trade date under the same column name on the ‘Product Master’ page for product type futures.
- Allocation Rule Set Up – Users can now allocate the trades on the basis of product type equity and CFD.
- Corporate Action – Users can now see the email alert for any failed corporate action from Bloomberg.
- Portfolio Rebalancing – Users can now select the multiple brokers and also choose the routing method between manual and automated while doing oms export.
- Coupon – Coupon for fixed income securities is now processed for entitled quantity.
2019.1 (January 2019)
- Prepaid Fees – Users can now add multiple prepaid fees with the same type, but different descriptions.
- Share Class Fees Set Up – A new drop down option by name ‘Fee – Administration’ has been added under rate field on ‘Share Class Fees Setup’ page.
- Product Pricing – Valuation of Future products can now be done on the basis of Settlement price received from IQ, in case of non-availability of Bid-Ask price.
- Product Pricing – Price Tolerance pop up has been introduced in case uploaded price or FX rate exceeds the tolerance limit compared to batch date price.
- Order Entry – Users can now amend the limit price after a trade has been submitted.
- Order Entry – Users can now select books and strategies.
- Trade Import – Trades processed via trade import pick the correct expiration date in trade details now.
- Order Entry – Trade for business date only ask for an FX rate of Batch date instead of business date
2018.12 (December 2018)
- Product Pricing – Users can now see the valuation of product type future on the basis of settle price.
- Broker Set Up – Users can now set the commission rate on the basis of root underlyer of option.
- Order Entry – Users can now create the default view and can switch between multiple other options with the newly added button ‘Presets’ on ‘Order Entry’ page.
- FMO Loan – Users can now put the comments for product type loan on Reconciliation page.
- Fee Set Up – Users can now set up the extended fee for separate trades on the basis of the net amount and net price.
- Reconciliation – Users can now export the data in PDF format from Reconciliation page.
- Product Master – Coupon cycle for Fixed Income product will start from first coupon date mentioned on ‘Product Master’ page.
- Trade Send – Users can now see the CSA commission amount in trade send file to third party.
2018.11 (November 2018)
- Credit Default Swap – Users can now trade in product type ‘Credit Default Swap’ in Arbor.
- Broker Set Up – Users can now set the decimal places for the principal amount, net amount and commissions with the newly added column ‘Rounding Setup’ on Broker set up page.
- Mobile App – Users can now see the classification under the newly added column ‘Sector’ on the ‘Mobile App’.
- Product Pricing – Users can now update the data for the required columns on ‘Product Pricing’ page without overriding the values of other columns.
- Product Pricing – Users can now set the price precedence like custodian , Price Feed and more as required on’ Product Pricing’ page
- Product Pricing – Users need not relaunch the APM after amending or entering the Forward or FX rates on ‘Product Pricing’ page.
- Forward P&L – P&L for forward which has been fixed can now be seen on the top level as well.
2018.10 (October 2018)
- Product Pricing – Users can now get FX rates from ‘Open Exchange’ for both batch and business dates.
- Product Master – Users can now get discounted mid prices for Fixed Income and T-bills from Bloomberg.
- Mobile App – Users can now see the YTD and QTD numbers in both percentage and absolute terms.
- Order Entry – Users can now enter the orders based on both gross and net percentage exposure of book/strategy.
- Reconciliation – Users can now reconcile their loan portfolio with the help of newly added columns like Score, Spread, Principal Outstanding and more in the Reconciliation page.
- Order Entry – Expired products will not show up in the list of product IDs in Order Entry.
- Cash Transfer – Decimal places value for FX rate has been extended to 8 decimal places when going cash transfers.
- Reconciliation – Character limits in the User Comment text box has been increased to 500 from 50.
- Trade Entry – When cloning an existing trade, the trader name will not be carried over.
- Corporate Action – Users can now process multiple dividends with the same date with different gross and net rates.
2018.9 (September 2018)
- Product Pricing – Users can now see the prices of options with non-tradable underlyer.
- Product Master – Set up for new options products in ‘Product Master’ through ‘CQG API’ can be automated now.
- QTD and YTD P&L – Users can now see the QTD and YTD numbers in both percentage and absolute terms in the Web App.
- Prepaid Fees Setup – In the ‘Prepaid Fees Setup’ page a new field, ‘Fee Currency’, has been added. Also, the ‘Seed Value’ field has been renamed to ‘Fee Value’.
- Trade Query – Users can now see the sum of columns ‘CSA (FOF)’ and ‘Commission (FOF)’ separately on ‘Trade Query’ page.
- Compliance – Email alert has activated for all the trades as part of post-trade compliance’ check.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the prices up to eight decimal places on ‘Position Reporting’ page.
- Trade Entry – Users can now amend the product description field while cloning any existing trade on ‘Trade Entry’ page.
- Position Reporting – Time taken to save any configuration settings or to save the view has been reduced drastically on ‘Position Reporting’ page.
2018.8 (August 2018)
- Order Entry – Users can see the applied allocation rule on ‘Order Entry’ and ‘Order Reporting’ pages.
- Product Price – Users can now see the mid-Price for product type forward on ‘Product Pricing’ page.
- Trade Query – Users can now set quantity rounding by product type on ‘Trade Query’ page.
- Product Master – Fixed income positions will now be closed on par value.
- Allocation Rule Set Up – Users can set the strategy while setting up the allocation rule on ‘Allocation Rule Set Up’ page.
- Product Pricing – Users can see the historically updated prices on ‘Position Reporting’ page without relaunching the APM.
- Corporate Action – Stock split for a short sell position will now create new positions via short sell instead of sell.
2018.7 (July 2018)
- Strike Price – Users can see the strike price for an option on Web App.
- Corporate Action – Users can request the corporate action data from Bloomberg up to seven days prior to batch/business Date.
- Forward Rates – Users can now get the forwards rates on settlement date from Bloomberg.
- Order Management System – Users can add the new product through ‘Order Entry’ page with the help of Bloomberg.
- SSI Set Up – Users can now add the multiple products with same broker and settlement location.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the aggregate quantity in the realized positions column.
- Market Exposure – Market Exposure for put options can now be seen as a negative value.
- Fixed Income – ‘Day Count ISMA 30/360’ has now been implemented on ‘Position Reporting’, ‘Portfolio Summary’ and ‘Product Master’ for both fixed and floating rate bond.
- Product Master – Users can now see the newly added product without relaunching the APM.
2018.6 (June 2018)
- Trade Query – Two new columns ‘Net Amount FOF’ and ‘Principal Amount FOF’ have been added on ‘Trade Query’ page.
- Order Entry – Users can do the order import for FX forward and spot through CSV file on ‘Order Entry’ page.
- Product Price – Users can now see the Mid-Price as well for product type option on ‘Product Pricing’ page.
- FX History – One new column by name identifier has been introduced on ‘FX History’ page.
- Strategy – Users can now use the strategy at the account and underlying level.
- Order Import – Newly added column rule name will allow the user to allocate the trade accordingly.
- Batch Job – Future Processing job is creating closeouts on expiration date instead of batch date price.
- Trade Query – Exporting data from ‘Trade Query’ will now keep the same date format that exists on ‘Trade Query’ page.
- Trade Entry – Users can now amend the open positions those are created through expiration of cash preference options.
- SSI Set Up – Setting up the SSI Information with multiple locations for the same Broker will not create the duplicity in the system.
2018.5 (May 2018)
- Fixed Income – Users can now see the ‘Accrued Interest’ and ‘P&L’ Calculations that include weekends for Fixed Income securities.
- Product Pricing – On Product ‘Pricing Page’, in Position Pricing, ‘Custodian’ and ‘Fund Columns’ have been added. In ‘Currency Pricing’, ‘Fund’ and ‘Settlement Date’ Columns have been added.
- Product Pricing – Users can now put the Fund specific ‘FX Rate’ and ‘Product Prices’ in the system. Forward Rate based on ‘Settlement Date’ and ‘Fund’ have also been introduced on same page.
- Product Master – To hide expired product from ‘Product Master’ can now be done by selecting the check box ‘Hide Expired Product’.
2018.4 (April 2018)
- Position Reporting – Four new Columns ‘Net Daily P&L (Excl FX)’, ‘Net MTD P&L (Excl FX) ’, ‘Net Daily P&L (Excl FX) FOF’ and ‘Net MTD P&L (Excl FX) FOF’ have been added to ‘Position Reporting’, Page.
- User Manual – Users can get the detail for any page by clicking on F1 on the selected page.
- Cash Activity – Users can now cancel the trade from ‘Cash Activity’ Page as well.
- Tax Lot – Users will able to add the pending cost to ‘Tax Lot Page’ by a right click on the selected security.
- Product Master – IQ Symbology for both Option and Future has now been introduced in the system.
- IQ Feed – Arbor has started loading FX Rates from IQ feed.
- Corporate Action: Future date ‘Corporate Action’ can now be loaded in Arbor.
- Order Reporting: Tree View Control has been added to the ‘Order Reporting’ Page as well.
- Order Entry – An Instant reflection of a newly added product via ‘Order Entry’ Page now not required to relaunch the APM.
- Corporate Action – Changes have been made to avoid the duplicate Corporate Action for the same security.
2018.3 (March 2018)
- Position Reporting – Two new Columns ‘% Base of NAV (FOF)’ and ‘Attribution (FOF) ’ have been added to ‘Position Reporting’, ‘Open Position Summary’, ‘Tax lots’ and ‘Realized Position Summary’ Pages.
- Trade Query – Two new Columns ‘Commission (FOF)’ and ‘CSA (FOF)’ have been added to the ‘Trade Query’ Page.
- Position Reporting – Two new Columns ‘Shares Outstanding’ and ‘% Shares Outstanding’ have been added to the ‘Position Reporting’ Page.
- Cash Transfer- A new field by name ‘Fund Name’ has been added to the ‘Cash Transfer’ Page.
- Var Report – Users can now generate the VAR Report even for securities which are having ‘0’ price in the system.
- Order Management System – The performance of ‘Order Management System’ Page has been improved by up to 50 %.
- MIFID Changes – Limit for the number of characters in ‘Trade Send’ File has been increased to 100 from previously allowed 50 characters.
- Position Reporting – Users can now export the data from ‘Position Reporting’ Page in CSV format
- Order Entry- Changing the selected rule under ‘Rule’ filed will now keep intact the ‘Order Based On’ field’s selection.
- Cash Transfer – Clicking on ‘OK’ Button on ‘Trade Date vs Business Date’ pop up will not reset the data on ‘Cash Transfer’ Page.
2018.2 (February 2018)
- Position Reporting – You can now see the ‘Daily’ and ‘Month to Date’ P&L Excluding FX on ‘Position Reporting’ Page.
- Position Reporting and Tax Lot – New Column ‘% Exposure of NAV (Fund)’ has been introduced on ‘Positions Reporting’ and ‘Tax Lot’ Pages.
- Revaluation – Clients can now see the ‘Recommended Reval Start Date’ on Fund basis under the same name Field.
- Trade Query – Two new Columns ‘Trade Source’ and ‘Trading Capacity’ have been added to the Trade Query Page.
- Position Reporting – Users can now see the Pending Cost in preferred Mode on ‘Position Reporting’ Page.
- Trade Query – The performance of ‘Trade Query’ Page has been improved by up to 50%.
- Revaluation – No need to relaunch the ‘Position Reporting’ Page after running the Reval for Historic Trade or Historic Price changes
- Order Management System – Users can now see the Compliance breach for historical orders as well
- Cash Balance – Cash Balance Reporting will carry forward the balance from previous day in the case of no activity.
- Product Master – For FI Products ‘Product Master’ is allowing the small letters to pick ISO, Coupon Type, Exchange column automatically.
2018.1 (January 2018)
- Auto Update Books and Strategies – New Books and Strategies will be added automatically during the Trade Import.
- Return on Investment (ROI) – New Column has been introduced as ‘ROI’ in ‘Position Reporting’ and ‘Tax Lot Page’.
- Revaluation – Revaluation start date has been introduced on ‘Revaluate Portfolio’ tab to let users know the date from which they need to Revaluate.
- MIFID II Requirements – New field ‘Trading Capacity’ has been introduced in ‘Order Entry’ and ‘Trade Entry’ page to facilitate MIFID 2 regulations.
- Corporate Action – Two new fields ‘Fair Market Value’ and ‘Cost Allocation Factor’, have been introduced on Corporate Action Page
- Export to PDF – Export of PDF has been extended to ‘Tax Lot’s, ‘Trade Query’ and ‘Portfolio Summary’ page
- Realization Preference- Arbor has provided an option to set Realization Preference of trades on Account level.
- Trade Query – Two new Columns ‘Settle Amount Local’ and ‘Settle Amount Base’ have been added on Trade Query Page
- Trade Entry – Now with a single FSPOT user can realized multiple Forwards those are settling in same Currency Pair and on same Date
- Reconciliation – Third Party field will not get reset while toggling on ‘Position Reconciliation’ and ‘Trade Reconciliation’.
2017.12 (December 2017)
- Corporate Action – Now you can see the Cash Dividend amount in the currency which you set up in ‘Corporate Action’ Tab.
- Reconciliation – ‘Position Reconciliation’ can be done on the basis of ‘Fund Group’ Level as well.
- Product Pricing – Arbor has start using ‘Google or Alpha Vantage’ for Prices and FX rate Feeds.
- Scheduled Fees Setup – Upgradation of Field ‘Pays’ on ‘Scheduled Fees Setup’ will allow client to set up the Pay Date on which he wants the accrued fee for that month to be paid.
- MIFID II Requirement – Addition of ‘Trade Source’ column on ‘Trade Entry’ Page will inform user with more details on trade
- Reconciliation – We can do the Historical Recon at the Account level for the Funds which are having multiple accounts.
- Predefined Query – Now ‘Predefined Query’ Page will not allow the user to save the irrelevant data in it. While inputting duplicate query it will inform user about the duplicate data
2017.11 (November 2017)
- Lock In Data – Client can now Lock the Portfolio for the required period with new added Page ‘Lock In Date’ in Configuration Panel.
- Trade Entry – Addition of ‘Taxable Date’ Column on ‘Trade Entry’ Page will allow user to realized the positions on the basis of ‘Taxable Date’.
- Bloomberg Corporate Action – New Batch Job ‘Bloomberg Corporate Actions’ has been added in Batch Job List to get data of Corporate Action from Bloomberg for all the entitled positions.
- MIFID II Requirement – Multiple new data points added in the system to comply with MIFID II regulations, including personal information,LEI codes and more granular trade details.
- Tax Lot – Addition of ‘Go button’ on ‘Realized Tax Lot’ Page will allow us to processing the data after applying the preferred filters.
- Corporate Action Summary Table – Newly added Column ‘Adjustment Factor’ on ‘Corporate Action Summary Table’ will reflect the cost allocation ratio between Parent and Child security for corporate action ‘Spin-Off’.
- Trade Query – Now Dates are not getting truncated when we open ‘Trade Query’ Page through Accruals from ‘Position Reporting’ page.
- Order Entry – All the fields are now getting cleared in one go when we used Clear Button on ‘Order Entry’ Page.
2017.10 (October 2017)
- Order Entry and Order Reporting – Both Order Entry and Order Reporting pages will provide the current status of FIX Engine connectivity.
- Trade Entry and Product Master – You can upload reference documents for trade and product on Trade Entry and Product Master page respectively.
- Positions Reporting – Clients can now see price source of any product under new added Column ‘Price Source’.
- Trade Entry – Now you can apply the extended fee for the respective exchange with the new added field ‘Exchange’ on Trade Entry page.
- Reconciliation – Dividends settling in future can be seen under ‘Pending Cash’ Column on Reconciliation page. You can see the Difference MV (Base) on Reconciliation page under the same Column name.User can put comments for current day open positions on Reconciliation page
- Reval – Time for both Reval completion and Historical Positions Load has been reduced now.
- Trade Send -‘Fund Long Name’ and ‘Reporting Fund Name’ Columns have now been added in Trade Send file.
- Tax Lot-Tax Lot page will redirect to you on Trade Query page for that particular security only for which you are viewing accruals.
2017.9 (September 2017)
- Position Reporting – Portfolio load times for large funds in both current and historic loads now run over 60% faster.Position Reporting will allow you to export the data in PDF also.
- Trade Entry-APM allows you to apply sec fee on ETFs and MFs from front end.
- Trade Query -‘Master drop down’ on Trade Query page will allow you to hide or show the preference filters. All the dividends for a particular security can be found with new added column ‘Associated Prod. ID’ on Trade Query page.
- Corporate Action – Dividends can be processed in the system for MFs and ETFs.
- Var – Missing price report for Var now details the weekend prices and prices set as zero, available in the system.
- Product Pricing-Product Pricing page will allow you to search the price for particular security as per selected date.
2017.8 (August 2017)
- Reconciliation- User can see cash transactions under new feature ‘Cash Reconciliation’ on Reconciliation tab.
- Order Management System-Limit value can be amended after submitting the limit order.
- Position Reporting-Attribution on percentage basis can be seen in new added column ‘Attribution % (Base)’.
- Reports Distribution-Reports Distribution page will allow you to fetch multiple reports and merge the same in required order.
- Trade Entry–Speed for trade processing via trade import has been increased.
- Cash transfer-Cash transfer to the same accounts can be done with different books and strategies entitled to the same fund or different.
- FIX-Addition of new functionality will allow us to exclude the FIX messages for the particular accounts.
- Product Master-Naming convention issue has been fixed for equities and currencies where they have the same Product ID’s.
2017.7 (July 2017)
Order Management System
You can now switch between Order Types (e.g. market order, limit order) after submitting a trade.
You can now see funds at a group level in the Reconciliation Tab, as we have introduced a ‘tree structure’ to this tab
When you select the ‘Use Current’ box, it will now no longer include the current business day data – it will only provide reconciliation data for any day that is ‘current business day -1’.
The Trade Query page has been updated, and can now be customised to apply filters for: Fund Name, Custodian, Account Number, Pricing Ccy, Product Type.
Prices with invalid date formats will no longer be loaded into the system. Previously, they were selecting the current business date prices by default.
2017.6 (June 2017)
- Product type (CFDs)- System now supports cross currency CFDs using triangulation method and internet rate feed method i.e. using base currency, pricing , settlement currency.
- Execution Reporting- Now execution reporting page will display more position information, merging some functions with the position reporting page.
- Trade Entry – Option expiration- refinement have been made on option closeout on expiration for inferred cash flow.
- Product type (Bond’s) – Floating rate bond logic extended with more features that can be reset after every coupon payment (frequency) of the bond.
- Order Entry- Locate controls will be visible only for Equities and CFD’s.
2017.5 (May 2017)
- Trade Entry – “Clone” feature has been introduced in Arbor Trade Entry, enabling the user to replicate the data from the fields and post a new entry. It works on all the versions i.e. new, amend and cancel.
- Pricing- Forward FX rates can now be entered in Product Pricing.
- Pricing- Search tab has been introduced on product pricing page so user can easily access the prices for the required products.
- OMS- FX products such as Spots and Forwards can now be traded via FIX with Bloomberg.
- CFD Reset Job- CFD Reset job has further been configured per currency.
- Trade Import- New checks have been introduced for the trade import i.e. in the case of currency trades, product id shouldn’t include “CURNCY” as a suffix.
2017.4 (April 2017)
- Risk and Return – Back testing in VaR is added to validate VaR numbers by comparing the VaR values with daily Pnl numbers.
- Fees – Rounding and decimal feature added to Extended Fees, the amount will automatically rounded to two decimal places or as configured.
- Performance – Yearly turnover ratio is added in Portfolio Summary page.
- Corporate Actions – Our automatic dividend loading process has been enhanced to allow dividends to be loaded prior to ex-date, giving users a view of upcoming dividends and other corporate actions.
- Position Reporting – New feature has been added to show aggregate positions when fund group is selected (User Configurable).
- Position Reporting – Issue with duplicate pricing has been fixed, now once the product is deleted all the associated prices in the pricing history will be deleted.
- Transactions – System will give pop up if the buy transaction is entered to close short positions.
2017.3 (March 2017)
- Allocation rules – Automatically adjust splits for buy to cover trades when closing out (Configurable).
- Allocation rules – Quick change settings to allow rapid enable/disable settings, when working different orders with different allocations.
- Trade reconciliation – New columns added for enriched reconciliation.
- Holiday calendar – New features added to the open source feed, keeping the calendar up to date on holidays across all the exchanges and regions.
- Scheduled Fees – Stepped fees allow multiple fee values depending on the NAV ranges.
- Portfolio Summary – Sorting issue by only PnL has been fixed, it can be sorted by any column now.
- Fees – Rounding up of SEC fees to two decimal places, no longer configurable.
2017.2 (Febuary 2017)
- Stress Testing for VaR including the three methods commonly required by investors: Historical scenario, sensitivity analysis and hypothetical scenarios.
- Fund denominator and Fund Price ID are now available on the Position Reporting and Portfolio Summary pages.
- We have a new search box on the Position Reporting, thus making it a lot easier for the user to search anything on the page.
- Simultaneous real time market data feeds supported, with Product Master providing the extended configuration.
- A new field has been introduced on the Broker Setup page called ‘Underlyer Type’ for setting up the basis for commissions.
- The ‘Reports’ tab fits to screens with reduced resolution.
- Cash positions are now displayed on the Tax Lots page.
2017.1 (January 2017)
- Portfolio Turnover now on the Portfolio Summary page in order to show the trading activity compared to the NAV of the fund.
- APM is now capable of making redemptions configurable on T and T+1, thus adopting the GIPS standards.
- Multiple real time market data providers configurable to different feeds in real time.
- Risk Free Rate in the Fund Details page to define multiple risk free rates for performance statistics.
- We have improved the speed of the Order Reporting page significantly.
- Users can now populate the Corporate Actions page via an Excel sheet.
- Now the allocation rule setup works fine in case of book or strategy selection.
- Amendment of allocation rule works fine now.
2016.12 (December 2016)
- Multiple risk free rate for performance statistics – Now users can calculate ratios based on different risk free rates to compare performance statistics.
- Rebalancing the portfolio based on % exposure of a book.
- Multiple benchmarks can now be loaded for portfolio rebalancing.
- Introduction of “Option Symbology” – an efficient and effective way to load Option products into the system.
- Execution Reporting page reports more detailed fill history.
- Addition of fractional shares column in Product Master for EQ and CFD corporate actions with various rounding options.
- Performance of the Position Reporting page has been increased.
- Rounding up of “SEC fees”.
2016.11 (November 2016)
- Performance statistics now include:
- Skewness / Volatility skew
- Kurtosis / Excess Kurtosis
- Semi Variance
- Gain & Loss (period, variance and ratio)
- Correlation Coefficient of determination R2
- Jensen’ s Alpha
- Fund Beta
- Addition of report entitlement in Entitlement Setup page.
- New customisable columns in Portfolio Summary page.
- Automation of more corporate actions.
- Improvement in performance in Trade Query tab.
- Reduction in time to load Reports tab.
2016.10 (October 2016)
- New Risk Attributor for your risk needs – Introduction of performance ratios i.e. sharpe, sortino and treynor along with beta calculations.
- Complex corporate actions loading from external feeds.
- Automation of Option setup. For ease of use and reduced market data charges.
- Improvements to the Position Valuation History tab with the additional of a range of configurable columns, allowing the user to see more valuation information for a particular position.
- Configurable decimal places for columns in Position Reporting page.
- 2 new columns have also been added ‘Price Change’ and ‘Price Change (Day)’
- Issue with exporting to Excel where some data was shown as characters instead of numbers has now been fixed.
2016.9 (September 2016)
- Reporting enrichment with dynamically configurable data feeds to extend reporting input with client specific feeds.
- Manual order aggregation has been added, where all the completed orders can be converted into one aggregate order using average weighted price.
- Refinements to Trade Query and Order Entry – users can filter the products using Product ID, CUSIP, ISIN, RIC and SEDOL in Trade Query.
- Now Record Type is also a filterable property (Client/Market) and it is now part of predefined properties.
- OMS API now allows for block orders.
- Portfolio Summary issue where multiple months option is selected and end of the month is same as current month and then the year is always the current year has been fixed now.
2016.8 (August 2016)
- Introduction of reorganization in corporate actions in our system through split logic i.e. keeping parent and child position.
- New columns with Greek values introduced to Redi interface.
- Financing from custodian files, like stock loan has been added.
- Addition of new features in broker and order reporting page like grouping, filtering, collapsing and saving of the view.
- Addition of broker field in the manual order page so a user can select different broker for each fill.
- Issue with too many decimal places after the quantity in the post trade allocation page has been fixed now.
2016.7 (July 2016)
- New corporate action types to deal with spin offs and restructuring of companies such as mergers.
- Locate configuration can now be set at fund, broker or custodian level along with detailed refinement on how to handle exceptions.
- Ability for one client to have multiple 2 way OMS FIX sessions.
- Treeview display configuration in the revaluation page.
- Ability to group in Order Reporting, by all available columns. Users will also see totals and filters when a grouping property is in place.
- Automated trade imports now validate books and strategies, which was an issue previously.
2016.6 (June 2016)
- Execution Reporting tab which allows users to view each order broken down by fill.
- Automated client and market side trades, for clients using the sell side application.
- Product Pricing page can now calculate margin requirement values by using the market exposure values.
- Ability to group in Portfolio Summary, by all available columns. Users will also see totals and filters when a grouping property is in place.
- Compliance rule page enhanced to set threshold groups for limits.
- Issue with allocated orders where the quantity was rounded when the order was part filled has been fixed now
2016.5 (May 2016)
- Capacity to pull a live price from the internet price feed into the Order Entry window for placing orders.
- Stepped commissions – the ability to set different rates of commission based on price, principle or quantity.
- New dynamic window for post trade allocations.
- More corporate action types available via batch job, such as splits, reverse splits and rights issues.
- Product Master FTP import function as been extended to allow convertible bonds and futures.
- Issue within the Reports tab where negative numbers were saved as text fields instead of numbers has been fixed now.
2016.4 (April 2016)
- Introduction of VaR report for clients wishing to use APM for calculating risk.
- Compliance engine has been improved to allow a sub grouping, enabling even more granular rules.
- Ability to split forward positions in reconciliation so both sides can be viewed clearly.
- Addition of 6 more optional groupings for products.
- Multiple OMS refinements.
- Issue with the side panel in Order Entry not updating when changing fund has been rectified.
2016.3 (March 2016)
- New product type – Invoices.
- Client specific trade validation routines can be dynamically added to support esoteric business requirements.
- User interface for “Easy to Borrow” stocks, and pending “Locates”.
- Ability to set up ISOs for accounts, and a pop up to warn if we are using the wrong account for that ISO.
- Configuration to refine exposure report. Users can exclude, at fund level, certain product types from exposure calculations.
- Automated batch jobs for periodic resets of future positions.
- Issue where trades done via a trade import were automatically confirmed has been fixed now, so if confirmations are switched on all automated trades will have to be confirmed.
2016.2 (February 2016)
- Three way reconciliation including historical position reconciliation and case management with comments.
- Availability to pull historic prices for equities using the existing internet price feeds.
- Consistency across board for the FX rates that are used for cross currency EQ positions.
- Quantity in Order Entry tickets is now split into Current Quantity and Working Quantity, to distinguish between open orders and completed trades.
- Issue within OMS where orders based on quantity or % Exp of NAV would use the current quantity of CFD and EQ positions combined has now been fixed, so they are treated as separate quantities.
2016.1 (January 2016)
- Release of web based report generation portal.
- Streamlined upgrade process and automation of local installations.
- Extension to subscription/redemption interface providing a more automated workflow.
- Cash contributions in the Portfolio Summary section have been split out to increase granularity.
- Issue within OMS where editing a comment was updating all previous versions is now fixed.
2015.12 (December 2015)
- Weighting policies for allocations in Order Entry can now be used; they will work with and without allocation rules.
- Compliance rules now have the option to check all combinations of a set of groups.
- Order Entry will now warn you if you are entering an order in a product which you already have a working order in.
- Accrued interest calculations amended to account for weekends.
- Users have the option to set decimal places on top line exposure figures.
- Issue with cross currency CFD market value based on rounding of FX rate is now fixed.
2015.11 (November 2015)
- Introduction of loans as a product type.
- New columns introduced for calculating benchmark using anniversary rates.
- Multiple OMS sessions for clients using secondary providers for different product types.
- Exchange column added in Position Reporting.
- Addition of one-click button to clear out text boxes in Trade Query and Product Master.
- Issue with collapsed groupings reopening when app refreshes is now fixed.
2015.10 (October 2015)
- New innovative subscription/redemption interface for easier share class management.
- Search by the various comment fields in Trade Query.
- The ability to group by benchmark status in Position Reporting (Action, Warning, In Line).
- Enhancements to the Tax Lots page for new merging and sorting options.
- Cash types split in Portfolio Summary to give a clear breakdown of the “cash contributions” figure.
- More confirmation pop up boxes added to Order Entry to avoid human error.
- Issue with bulk cancellations on manual orders now fixed.
- Bonds can now be set up with equal issue dates and accrual dates.
2015.9 (September 2015)
- Benchmark maintenance interface for custom benchmarks.
- Handling Instructions can be configured by broker.
- Order Entry tab and keyboard shortcuts introduced for faster entry.
- Adjustable price feeds have the option to start appreciating or depreciating on a weekend.
- Trade Query page now showing totals for CSA commissions, using rates specific for the trade date.
- More cross currency commission configuration options.
- More rounding options for partially filled allocations.
- Cancelling allocated orders when they are only partially filled now respects the allocation rule instead of processing as one trade.
- Can now export missing FX rates to Excel (previously only prices could be exported).
2015.8 (August 2015)
- Portfolio rebalancing page can now be done using benchmark values. Allowing the user to decide on warning and/or action tolerance levels, and monitor exposure real time against benchmarks.
- OMS API running as a web service.
- Position count shown in position reporting. Split by long/short.
- Corporate actions page revamp – new design and corporate action types.
- UI enhancements on many of our pages.
- Issue with amending orders within blocks is now fixed.
2015.7 (July 2015)
- Users can now share and clone their customised views in Position Reporting.
- Arbor standard reporting pack now available to all clients in the Reports tab.
- Settle date preferences can be set by exchange.
- System wide UI enhancements.
- Liquidity calculations using absolute values.
- Pre loading FX rates for currencies that are not held in the portfolio automatically, for faster cash level P&L.
- Issue that some users have with filtering by account in the Tax Lots page is fixed.
2015.6 (June 2015)
- User defined price sources based on daily and monthly logic.
- Compliance rules to support more parameters.
- New Standard Report pack for daily and monthly reporting.
- Streamlined batch processes for greater efficiency.
- Products to be uploaded into Product Master directly via FTP.
- Contract level rates id for FX trades.
- Automated Trade Import to support “Other Charges” for trades.
- Position Reconciliation tab to support Export to Excel
2015.5 (May 2015)
- Cross currency FX trades will triangulate for greater accuracy for intraday transactions
- Further liquidity data available for enhanced liquidity analysis.
- Cross currency cash transfers interface now available.
- Pending items are now configurable in Cash Activity and balances
- OMS import can now support user-defined symbols.
- Order Reporting supports aggregated view in grouping.
- Historic amendments in transaction reporting have configurable confirmation steps.
- Multiple management/performance/administration fees can be entered for the same month.
- Commissions to Base FX column sorting is now resolved.
2015.4 (April 2015)
- Users can enter customisable Bloomberg functions which can be shown as columns in Position Reporting.
- Post-trade compliance allows users to combine groups against NAV.
- Users can now cancel individual orders that have been booked as a block in our Order Manager system.
- The user can define the number of decimal places they would like to see for FX Rates in Position Reporting and Trade Entry.
- The user interface of our Broker Setup page has been improved to be more user friendly and intuitive.
Bug Fixes :
- We have reinstated the commission base value column in Trade Query.
- Trade Entry now picks up the underlyer’s account instead of the default account when adding accruals in Position Reporting.
2015.3 (March 2015)
- User-specified position reporting views can now be saved with specific groupings, column configurations, and modes. These views can be named by the user and will have their own separate tab that the can be directly accessed without going to position reporting.
- Fund-level stop loss and target values can now be added on top of position-level values.
- “Tax Lots” page with easy-to-use flexible groupings and views to simplify analyzing complex tax lot information.
- Displaying “% Net Exposure” and % Gross Exposure” of NAV in the top line of position reporting.
- “% Share Price Movement” column added to position reporting.
- Error message occurs when target price and stop loss price are greater than/less than order price.
- In trade entry, multiple accounts can now be seen within the same fund when amending historic trades.
2015.2 (February 2015)
- New product type Private Placement added.
- User defined columns and formulas can be added to position reporting page.
- Adjustable automated price feed which allows user to put in scheduled depreciation/appreciation.
- Extended fee configuration interface to allow dependant fees and transactions to be automated.
- Column aggregation for MV/Current Price/ Quantity when grouped by tickers is now available.
- Stop Loss and Target Price values added to Trade Query page.
- Trades with a price of 0 will not be loaded in the pricing history page.
- Decimal places of commissions shown as rounded value can now be configurable.
- Missing historic FX rates will be shown in the error message box.
2015.1 (January 2015)
- Stop Loss/target price properties for Trades/ Orders and relative reporting on positions .
- Users can adjust prices for depreciation/appreciation using different methods.
- CSA commission’s elements are available with automatic calculation using defined schedules.
- Loading user defined Bloomberg values (eg Beta) in position reporting page.
- Yahoo internet price feed will automatically refresh and load with extended columns such as Shares outstanding or Daily Trading Volume.
- Additional levels of grouping available in position reporting.
- Custom sorting of classifications in position reporting.
- Trade Query page to include Order ID option in ‘Group By’ and Product Description to be searchable.
- Additional columns added to realised positions.
- Holidays for the next 12 months will be loaded from the Date selected from the drop down instead of fund year start date.
- Trade entry page distortion being sorted.
3.27.11 (December 2014)
- We have added two new columns to position reporting, namely; % Exposure of NAV and % Exposure of GAV.
- A column search field has been added to all configuration tabs. This allows the user to more easily select the columns they wish to view.
- We have implemented a tick box which allows you to view or hide flat positions, in position reporting.
- Cash netting is now available at the fund level.
- We have streamlined our Order Management System so that the custodian and account fields automatically update when the fund is selected.
- Performance Attribution is now calculated using Net P&L, to account for dividends.
3.27.9 (October 2014)
- Holiday calendar can now be loaded seamlessly from open source (free) repositories, with extensive market coverage.
- Flexible ‘Flag’ property associated to transactions to be in Trade Query/Reporting to suit bespoke reporting and management.
- FX Rate precedence order adopted across multiple inputs (price feed, custodian, manual entry, internet).
- Entitlement groups used for simplified large scale deployments.
- Additional options in Order Management under the ‘Order Based On’ heading.
- Tax rates can now support brokers that operate on either agency or principal flows.
- Order ID values for allocated and manual trades follow the same sequence.
- Manual orders in Order Manager can now be run in parallel whilst FIX is running.
3.27.8 (September 2014)
- Displaying multiple funds, each with their own strategies.
- Confirmation options to attach to broker set up.
- OMS – Multiple fund NAVs reflected with multiple fund’s orders.
- OMS – Extended User Default Settings.
- Groups for entitlements.
- SFTP authentication using’ Key with a ‘passphrase’.
- OMS – Enter negative % of NAV in OMS entry page.
3.27.7 (August 2014)
- Extended Transaction Fees
- To cover even more ‘complex’ fee structures including different schedules, currencies and rates.
- Additional data in Position Reporting page:
- Finance Rates: Detailed by position to give more information on drill down.
- Realized PL: To breakout periodic realized detail separately to the usual performance attribution detail.
- Futures batch processing to support more closeout options.
- Aggregation by custodian on the position reporting page is now configurable.
- Historical view of declined orders in Order Reporting.
- Empty automated reports are not sent.
- Reconciliations automated feed into Product Master corrected for Fixed Income.
- Multiple expiry dates for the same product supported.
3.27.6 (July 2014)
- Trade send file can be attached to email.
- Two new columns in Position Reporting page:
%(Base) of Group NAV
% exp of Group NAV
- Help button functionality has been extended.
- OMS default settings.
- Two new columns added to Broker setup page.
- Trade Query Product ID search refinement
- Dividend processing can bypass quantity check.
- Trade Corporate actions for Fund group.
- Transaction fees can be visible in TQ and TE.
- Corporate action processing improvement.
- Cash Trades can be sent to Administrator.
3.27.5 (June 2014)
- Trade allocation between different funds, accounts, strategies and books.
- Trade allocation setup page.
- Order execution via FTP and Email.
- Flexible format CSV for order import.
- Fund group trade file send.
- Accrual at fund level.
- Splitting non base FWDs.
- Optional warning in trade allocation.
- Aggregating orders in OMS.
- Updating expiry date in Product Master, updates expiry date for open positions.
- FFWD close out not using fixing rate.
- Applying dividends for short positions.
- Warning in compliance is now recognised as ‘Passed’.
3.27.4 (May 2014)
- New design, with new controls for Individual Position Reporting page.
- Randomize allocation option for partly filled orders.
- Compliance performance improved.
- Extended allocation rule options in the OMS.
- Trading Units used in OMS and Trade Entry.
- Trading Units to be managed in Product Master.
- Custom classification groups not displayed correctly in product master if not set correctly.
- Position Performance Reports issue
- Date format issue on partial fills
- Buy / Sell page from OMS has buttons cropped for certain resolutions
3.27.3 (April 2014)
- Client contact details interface. To track client details by fund. Useful for funds with many clients, or clients with many funds.
- Centralized configuration component for faster deployment and better support across larger organizations.
- Group by % value for compliance rules supported for more groups.
- Predefined transaction queries can now be entitled.
- Historic Dividend feed bug fix to prevent incorrectly dated dividends being processed.
- Default fund settings to use the entitlements engine, to speed up load time.
3.27.2 (March 2014)
- Positional Spot introduced.
- Non Deliverable Forward now introduced.
- More options on ticket fee processing to cover the multitude of choices. Which can be included and excluded from the parent transaction.
- Fund level financing.
- Transaction query by Sedol/Isin/Cusip.
- End of Day aggregation now supports allocations.
- Extended logic for Non Deliverable forwards and more fixing rate options.
- Faster historic position calculation .
- Accruals included in historic revaluation.
- OMS tabbing and processing on manual fill entry.